THE BEST GREEK YOGURT YOU WILL EVER EAT...

in , , by 👩‍🍳 Cooking With a Southern Vibe in Music City USA 👩‍🍳, May 25, 2014

Making greek yogurt

This is seriously the best yogurt you will ever put in your mouth!

I’ve been making my own Greek Yogurt for a couple of years now.  I first heard about how to do it from Paula at Salad In a Jar, tried it, and was instantly hooked.  I’ve made it many times now, both with whole milk, 2% and skim, and of course making it with whole milk is by far the best!   It’s high in protein, satisfying, so creamy and smooth, there is no comparison to homemade and the yogurt you buy in the store.  And it’s strawberry season, homemade greek yogurt topped with fresh strawberries and blueberries is completely decadently delicious!

I’ve blogged about it before, and updated it several times after I invested in a Boullion Strainer and a YoGourmet Electric Yogurt Maker.  And somethings are just too good not to share again.

So let’s go back into my archives on this Memorial Day eve, and read again about how to make the most amazing yogurt you will ever put in your mouth.

Try it, you will love it, I pinky swear you will.  ~ Jan

Jan Makes Greek Yogurt

 

 

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan CAN Cook · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS