- 20 large fresh strawberries
- 40 caramels
- 3 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups coarsely chopped mixed nuts
- Wax paper
1. Pat strawberries completely dry with paper towels.
2. Microwave caramels, 3 Tbsp. whipping cream, and 1/4 tsp. salt in a 1-qt. microwave-safe bowl at MEDIUM (50% power) 3 1/2 minutes or until smooth, stirring at 1-minute intervals.
3. Dip each strawberry halfway into caramel mixture. Roll in nuts, and place on lightly greased wax paper. Let stand 15 minutes. Serve immediately, or cover and chill up to 8 hours.
Source: Southern Living