Snickerdoodles…

in , by 👩‍🍳 Cooking With a Southern Vibe in Music City USA 👩‍🍳, January 13, 2010

cookie_recipes Ryan is a huge fan of the Snickerdoodle.  And I’ve lost my recipe!  The one we made forever, they were big and thick and chewy, so I’m always searching for a new one.  I made these for him when they were home last weekend, he declared them a winner.  Personally, I thought they were too flat, but he liked them because they were so chewy, and he liked the addition of brown sugar.  I’m posting this, so we have it in the archives, I’m sure he is going to be wanting it.  If you like a flat, chewy cookie, this one’s for you, but if any of you have a killer Snickerdoodle that is fat and chewy, send it to me, please.  ~ jan

This is a small recipe, so I doubled it -

Ingredients

Topping

Preheat oven to 350,

Cream wet ingredients, add dry and roll in 1-1/2 tablespoon size balls.  roll in topping bake 10-12 minutes until edges just start to brown.  Don’t overbake.

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan CAN Cook · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS