- 3 (15 ounce) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (11 ounce) can Mexican-style corn, drained
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Rotel diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, drained
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped
- minced garlic
- juice of 1 lime squeezed over salsa
- salt and pepper to taste
- cilantro leaves, for garnish
- In a large bowl, mix together black beans, Mexican-style corn, diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, tomatoes and green onion stalks. Garnish with desired amount of cilantro leaves. Chill in the refrigerator at least 8 hours, or overnight, before serving.
More tweaks - Ryan said he would add a bit of cumin and some chili powder to this...